Information and forms to help expedite criminal and civil litigation cases
The Useful Forms section provides information that will assist us in expeditiously handling your case. For instance, the criminal or civil docket sheet links allow you to check the status of your case. Also, you can access, and complete, forms in advance of office visits.
- Court of Common Pleas, Bucks County – All Forms
- Court of Common Pleas, Delaware County – All Forms
- Court of Common Pleas, Montgomery County – All Forms
- Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County – All Forms
- Transcript Order Form
- Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) Program
- Defendant’s Request for Transcript
- Pennsylvania Sentencing Guideline Matrix
- Pennsylvania Sentencing Guideline Matrix – Deadly Weapon Possessed
- Pennsylvania Sentencing Guideline Matrix – Deadly Weapon Used
- Pennsylvania Sentencing Guideline Matrix – Youth/School Enhancement
- Petition to Expunge, Juvenile Matter
- Petition to Expunge, PA Rule of Criminal Procedure 490
- Petition to Expunge, PA Rule of Criminal Procedure 790
- Mandatory Minimum Sentences
- Notice of Appeal – Municipal Court of Philadelphia
- Subpoena Duces Tecum
- Subpoena for Personal Appearance
- Waiver of Appearance at Arraignment
- Written Jury Waiver Colloquy Form
- Motor Vehicle Accident Brochure and Checklist
- Petition to Settle a Minor’s Compromise
- Philadelphia Accident Reports
- Plaintiff’s Request for Production of Documents
- SEPTA Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Application
- SEPTA Investigation Form
- Subpoena – General Form
- Subpoena to Produce Documents or Things – Rule 4009.22
- Standard Written Discovery – Motor Vehicle Accidents – Defendant’s Interrogatories Directed to Plaintiff(s)
- Standard Written Discovery – Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiff’s Interrogatories Directed to Defendant(s)
- Standard Written Discovery – Premises Liability – Defendant’s Interrogatories Directed to Plaintiff(s)
- Standard Written Discovery – Premises Liability – Plaintiff’s Interrogatories Directed to Defendant(s)
- Wrongful Death & Survival Actions Checklist
- Wrongful Death – Petition to Settle Wrongful Death & Survival Actions
24/7 Customer Service
24+ Years of Trial Experience
Flexible Payment Plans
125+ Five Star Google Reviews
1,000+ Successful Cases
Meticulous Trial Preparation
For the Best Possible Outcome
Speaker: Andrew Gay, Jr., Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer
“In a criminal matter, preparation is key. Whether you are walking into a preliminary hearing room, or you are preparing for trial.
When I’m preparing for your criminal trial, I will look over every scrap of evidence that exists. I will look at police reports, witness statements, 911 tapes, transcripts of 911 tapes, preliminary hearing testimony, anything that is available for me will have been thoroughly reviewed and discussed with you before we walk in.
I will know what each individual witness has to say about the most important issues in your trial. And it’s honing in on those important issues and the differences in testimony between the prosecution witnesses and the defense witnesses that will better prepare me to make sure that the correct argument is made to your jury.
In order to make sure that I’m able in your criminal trial to attack the witnesses that are testifying against you, I make sure that I look at each and every statement and compare it to their prior testimony at a preliminary hearing to make sure that there is no way for them to change their story, to make sure that there’s no way for them to then embellish upon what they previously told the police, or what they previously testified to in court. And many times, being able to attack a witness based on prior inconsistent testimony is what helps us win criminal trials.
It’s very important for you as the client to make sure that you have someone on your side from the very beginning of the case. So waiting to hire a lawyer until after the preliminary hearing many times is a big mistake, because if the lawyer who’s representing you at trial also properly prepared for your preliminary hearing and interviewed your witnesses prior to your preliminary hearing, the trial result is going to be much better.”
Speaker: Andrew Gay, Jr., Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
“In personal injury matters there are often times far more documents to review and cross-check to know how those documents will best establish how the incident actually occurred. Reviewing all those documents helps us establish who’s at fault for your injury. It helps us establish how the accident actually occurred.
When I handle your personal injury matter, if I need to, I will hire experts from our first initial meeting. It’s extremely important when we meet with you for the first time about your personal injury case, that we identify if there are any experts that we need to immediately engage, in order to preserve evidence that may later on disappear or become unavailable to us. For example, we have many times hired Engineers to photograph and take measurements at accident scenes to later find out before trial, that for instance, the roadway has been repaved and that evidence is no longer available to us. If we didn’t send that engineer out to your accident scene within a week or two after your injury that evidence would have been gone forever. Hiring experts from the beginning of your personal injury representation for you, is key to our success later on at the time of trial.
I’m always prepared to go to trial and your adversary needs to know that. Your adversary needs to know that particularly in a personal injury matter because insurance companies do not like to settle their cases for anything more than they absolutely have to. And when you have demonstrated to your opponent in a personal injury matter, that you are prepared to go to trial and you are prepared to go to verdict, then your settlements are far better than they are otherwise.
The initial consultation is always free and the sooner you pick up the phone to schedule an appointment, the sooner we can talk about your case.”
Get a Free Consultation
Contact us today for your free and confidential consultation.