JURY Trial Preparation
The keys to a successful jury trial are research & investigation
What You Should Know
At the Law Office of Andrew G. Gay, Jr., LLC, we emphasize the immediate need to investigate your case, even prior to your arrest, if possible. Experience has shown our firm that the up-front work to identify witnesses and sort out the facts produces better results at a jury trial.
Generally, proper case handling involves:
- Meeting with your attorney as soon as possible following the incident necessitating the visit (i.e., arrest or accident)
- Identifying and interviewing witnesses
- Communicating with your attorney as your case progresses
- Preparing for each court appearance or deposition
- Conducting the necessary research, as it applies to your particular case
Each case is different, and may require additional preparation to ensure the best possible result.
Our firm is dedicated to each matter we handle. Andrew Gay, Jr. will work with you each step of the way, and keep you informed of the status of your case.
24/7 Customer Service
21+ Years of Trial Experience
Flexible Payment Plans
100+ Five Star Google Reviews
1,000+ Successful Cases
Meticulous Jury Trial Preparation
For the Best Possible Outcome
Get a Free Consultation
Contact us today for your free and confidential consultation.